Friday, October 14, 2005

Wednesday, October 12

Alright, I admit it, I’m not the typical construction worker. The thing I like the most about work are the people there. Today, we finished almost all the work they had for us, so we were given another house to work on while we wait for them to get the duplexes ready. That meant that all seven of us were working on one house again today, and it felt like Christmas! And when Ryan puts all those pretty red chalk lines accross the OSB I start counting down the days...

No, it wasn’t quite as fun, but it was really busy, with people bustling all over. And there is a similarity between relationships with fellow workers and with family, you always know where you stand. Each of us has our roles, you be Dad, and I’ll be the guy who nails together a new beam pocket.

It is late, I’ve got to go to bed. ‘Night all.

Jonny

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathaniel said...

i wish i could work with you guys. i'd be slave boy.

1:03 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home