Saturday, October 22, 2005

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Not much for such a long absence, but think of all the man-hours wasted at traffic lights. I sat at a light watching no one go through the intersection and felt the wasted hours. Not so much mine, but mine, plus the guy next to me, and the guy behind him, and the millions of others. If only I could get my hands on that.

Now that I’m a business man, I recognize the significance of an hour of work. If I could use all that wasted time for something, for anything, get them to make bead necklaces or stitch up shoes. Now all I have to do is figure out how to make everyone else understand how important it is that they devote their lives to working for me. Any ideas?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jonas said...

There is not one human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise.


- Gore Vidal

1:44 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home