Saturday, February 04, 2006

A few unplanned

Alright, a couple things happened yesterday that I would forget if I didn’t write them down. At lunch I went to the bathroom in the Safeway, and while I normally tuck the straps of my Carhartts into the side of my pants so they don’t touch the bathroom floor, this time I didn’t bother.

Unfortunately, this was the same time I peed on the floor and soaked my Carhart straps in my own pee. Very unfortunately.

Then, this morning at 6 or so in the morning, when I was up trying to get circulation back into my arm which starts to tingle with shots of pain when I lie down for too long (so at least every night) and when I went to walk back into the bedroom – it was dark – I walked flat out into a closed door. I think I woke my roommates up.

Good night everyone. Sleep well and be funny.

Oh yeah, and one time Ashley was telling me about the class she didn’t want to attend. She said, “it’s about the sexual habits of primates.” Then I asked “so does primates include you and me?”

I'm not sure about the story about taking off my clothes. I started writing it but I got embarassed.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha. Gold. Me and Jenn are looking forward to seeing you in Calgary soon. Peace. Lame comments are lame eh.

9:33 p.m.  
Blogger Lisa said...

you never cease to amaze me my dear friend. nice post.

8:25 a.m.  
Blogger Nathaniel said...

jonathan a couple days ago it was pointed out to me that my name is in inside your name and at the time i was inside your yellow-brown hoodie. then i made the comment that you bore me and that it felt weird inside you.

anyway i always like hearing awkward urine stories. I use to have an akward habbit of peeing into cups in my room if i didn't feel like goign all the way to the bathroom at night. of course i can't really do that these days.

also i kind of remember getting some pee on work gloves in the past, it seems though, if you just keep using them they get dry again and then it is like you never peed on them in the first place.

also about peeing in safeway, your lucky. on the weekend i was at safeway in Kelowna (on our round about way to kamloops to see the arrogant worms) and i asked to use there washroom but they didn't have "public washrooms."

Also the other day i found a thick layer of black mold on the bottom of the water tank for our toilet in the apartment. no wonder we all developed that aweful face rash.

2:57 a.m.  
Blogger Michelle said...

jonny, you're a funny one. :)

8:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home