Saturday, December 10, 2005

Part I

So I want to thank everyone for their advice (enter my contest! win MONEY!!!) and I will still be taking entries till December 24 so feel free to enter a second entry or tell your wisest friends about my contest.

As thanks for your help and to illustrate my need for advice:

So once I was in highschool. It was sometime in the late nineties, the part that wasn't completely dominated by Kurt Cobain's music, and when that crazy basketball fad was going. As a typical high school student I spent my lunch hour shootin' hoops and dreaming big dreams, wondering how the coach managed to miss my incredible potential as the team Pick Setter (for those of you who aren't basketball fans, the Pick Setter plays just South of the Point Guard).

One day I was playing B-ball with a bunch of friends, and on this particular day, a large portion of the jocks were watching. I dribbled down the court and gave myself a secret "high-five" as I notice that the d-man (that's the guy who was trying to stop me from scoring) was givin' just a little to much slack.

So easy breazy in goes my jump shot, as most of you who know me would expect and back down the court I go. Phft, big deal, I could hit that all day, my calm, unshakable game face only slightly fazed by a few chuckles from the knuckle heads on the sidelines...

To be continued!

4 Comments:

Blogger Muse Me said...

maybe it should be another contenst where the winner wins big $$$ for the bestest ending :P

Hurry and finish - you suspensify me

6:12 p.m.  
Blogger Muse Me said...

jonny, why you gotta be like that.
jill said monday wasnt good fo her so i thought we were meeting on tuesday?
wanna smoke a hooka...please please please.

11:39 p.m.  
Blogger The Begger said...

Oh Hooka!

12:35 a.m.  
Blogger Jonas said...

Jonny, you can't leave us hanging like this! I am desperate to hear the end of the story.

10:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home